J. Cole x Logic Type Beat [VERY EMOTIONAL BEAT] **F4F**

The sound selection is nice and the beat sounds very motivational. But I think the snare needs a lil boost so it can cut through the mix and the bass sounds out of key also its way too loud in the mix when it comes in it drowns out the other sounds.

Check out my beats.
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

Really good mix, I would only up a few the snare, really good vibe!

YouTube

Thanks for the feedback bro - yeah I should raise the volume of the snare by a bit!!

Just listened to your beat, its really good bro - that filter you had on at some parts was a dope addition to the beat

The sound selection is nice and the beat sounds very motivational. But I think the snare needs a lil boost so it can cut through the mix and the bass sounds out of key also its way too loud in the mix when it comes in it drowns out the other sounds.

Check out my beats.
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

Thanks for your feedback!!

haha yeah I was going for that vibe - also thanks for the suggestions - i did realise i should have increased the volume of the snare shortly after :)

I've just listened to your Lil Uzi type beat, i like the choice of sounds , my only suggestion would be to get a harder kick :) otherwise, good work - keep it up

You literally killed this! Nice flute melody and drum programming. I don't know about Cole but Logic would definitely kill this. The mix is pretty solid and well balanced. I ain't got nothing negative to say. Keep up with the good work.

Let me know what you think: Recovery

That flute is dope reminds me of some legend of zelda shit lol the emotion in the beat defo suits a J cole song.. I like the melody the strings take almost like a counter melody to the original by the flute. Nice work. Care to return some feedback? Peace!! Adolescent Notes - Outss

Thanks for the feedback bro appreciate it
Thanks for your feedback!!

haha yeah I was going for that vibe - also thanks for the suggestions - i did realise i should have increased the volume of the snare shortly after :)

I've just listened to your Lil Uzi type beat, i like the choice of sounds , my only suggestion would be to get a harder kick :) otherwise, good work - keep it up

You literally killed this! Nice flute melody and drum programming. I don't know about Cole but Logic would definitely kill this. The mix is pretty solid and well balanced. I ain't got nothing negative to say. Keep up with the good work.

Let me know what you think: Recovery

TY bro!! appreciate that comment !!

i'm bouta check out your thread and leave you some feedback as well :)

That flute is dope reminds me of some legend of zelda shit lol the emotion in the beat defo suits a J cole song.. I like the melody the strings take almost like a counter melody to the original by the flute. Nice work. Care to return some feedback? Peace!! Adolescent Notes - Outss

thanks bro haha your the second person to tell me this reminds them of some zelda game :)

really appreciate that feedback!!

Yup for sure, i'ma check out your thread right now and leave u a comment on it!!

Back