J Cole x Big Krit Type Beat- Anxiety [F4F 100%!!!]

This beat is fire man! Has a real hip-hop vibe. The drums hit hard and the mix is very clean. Good work!

I have a J Cole type beat also I'd appreciate it if you could check it out: YouTube

this solid man, dont have my headphone atm but everything is coming through real nice on my laptop which is always a good sign. love your melodies fr, you dida good job keeping it interesting. i not i big listener to beats with boombap drums but this is nice no lie. Your visuals could do with a upgrade tbh though no disrespect, obviously got to work with in your means but id use a image of google or something of the type artist instead of what you went for as i feel what you got now aint doing you no favours. good work on the beat though fr this just need an artist on it, dropped a sub and comment bro

Giving Boom-Bap a new feel and I really like it man! I could really here Nick Grant and King Los on this joint too. Keep up the good work man!

I have a chill type beat here if you have the time to listen: YouTube

Nice beat man. I like the feel and tone of this beat. That switch up around 1:05 is nice. The only thing i suggest is trying to make the drums sound darker and grimier. Maybe try pitching it down and or adding a plug in to make it sound more "dirtier" such as Decimort. Other than that this beat is really well put together. Good job! Here's my link:
Feed for Feed! Honest feedback and I will do the same =)

Back