"Imperfect Words" Hip-Hop Beat [F4F]

RzRbeats

Sampled 90's style Hip-Hop beat I made recently,the sample is from a hindi song I found,I enjoyed making the beat because I like that dark style that old-school hip-hop has,anyway check the beat and leave some feedback if you like and I will return the favour!

I'm feelin it...the sample is nice...Just add some type of chorus to it cuz it sounds repetitive and boost the kicks a lil bit more and this will def go hard. Could probably see Mobb Deep or something on this joint. Keep at it tho and thanks for the feed on my beat.

i like the samples bro. Im feeling the vibe. I wish the drums were louder especially the snare could be more fat.
DOpe beat nevertheless bro. keep grindin

Good work man definitely sounds like the 80's, fatten the drums up a bit, and add a chorus or something.

Sampled 90's style Hip-Hop beat I made recently,the sample is from a hindi song I found,I enjoyed making the beat because I like that dark style that old-school hip-hop has,anyway check the beat and leave some feedback if you like and I will return the favour!

Though the dark, old-school hip-hop beats are not my forte, I believe this is done well. I'd suggest to mix the drums better by making the drums hit harder. You could lower the other instruments and it'll make the kick and snare louder. I THINK that would work. Keep it up

*FEEDBACK* Your opinion matters!
http://bit.ly/1B6D19m

It has the old school vibe and the sample was really nice as well. Make the drums knock harder & make the snare have a more hitting feel as well, but dope beat though!

Throw some grittiness into the mix and it'd sound like a classic gangsta rap track haha, but really I like this. What's the sample?

I like the vibe of the track. I would suggest adding some lead in hats before the main drum percussion is introduced. It's good as it is though. Add some more effects to make the track have more umph. And, as with all sample based tracks, try to refrain from being too repetitive. Add some variation. Use a different sample from the same Hindi song. Stuff like that. Overall, great job bro!

Please check this out here!

sounds cool not my type of sound tho. I would boost the lows and make the hats and snare louder. sample is clean!

Really diggin that sample. I would agree that it's a little bit repetitive though. Maybe add a breakdown or chorus or another part or something. Could use some variation on the drums too. Overall it's tight keep it up!

Hi man, thanks for feedback.

I think you should put "thicker" drums to get more power. As someone wrote above me, beat is also too repetative. Anyway, good work, it's sounds really good and clear. Keep it up.

That sample tho! gives it a great atmosphere. I felt this got repetitive real quick but with some structure (more of an intro, breaks, chorus) this could be a really solid piece. Props brother! :)

Dr ums knock on this.. Well mixed very clean.. I would like to see some switch up with the violin.. Bass is dope good job.. Thx for the check

that sample is so compelling..i can see why you chose it..it draws you in and gets you lost in deep thought..you tied it together well with the right percussion..for some reason this makes me think about driving on an abandoned highway late at night..very thought provoking and its a very good thing when a producer can do that..very nice work..for future arrangement i would suggest maybe lowering the sample during the verse just to help emphasize the division between verse and hook..anyways, great work man..i listened to this a few times as i drifted into space

Something caught my ear really quickly is how you kept the balance between oldschool and todays era; sample was clean, snares were old school but still sharp and clean, kicks were oldschool (at least they felt that way). It's something many producers overlook and it's really important. The vibe is great, the stereo seperation is on point. This is a short beat so I can't judge as to what would come next but remember to put in variations. Other than that it's a great beat, awesome bruh.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hop-beat-always-$pending-493916/#post49874476

You're off to a good start: Great sample selection, even better chops. I like when cats sample stuff other than soul music, tbh.

This clearly isn't the whole song but I'd suggest some type of change around the 12th bar till the verse ends and a different piece of the song for the hooks.

The kick is nice and dirty and hit good. But that snare doesn't fit. You need something different, that hits harder and has some reverb. Or layer it the existing snare with another to give more presence.

Nice work, 6/10. And can you feed me back?

Back