I'm a Superstar (Positive Hip Hop)

Smooth4lyfe

Hello all!
I just need feedback on this track I did which I will be distributing. It's a hip hop beat using the Mario Star Power sample. Lyrically, its positive rap about believing in yourself and I do reference video games in the lyrics. Hope you enjoy!
I'll definitely return the feedback of one of your songs if you want me to.

S4L Superstar (Draft 02).mp3 - Google Drive

Last edited:
Yeah, that's smooth. I like the pitched up vocal. Flow is spot on. I mean, everything works together well - I think that extending the track with a nice bridge and another verse (feature would be cool) would sound nice. It's still a dope tune as it is.

Mycelial Cords - Golden Ratio

This is definitely smooth my man, I like the whole theme of the song, a lil soft in my opening, but I feel it. I hope others hear it and it changes their lives or mindset on the obstacle we do face everyday. Cheers. Check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ed-up-prod-dontablack330-540193/#post50066557

Gave u some feedback!
Dope beat man! Really love the melody, keys, and samples. Just increase your lose or the bass to make the speakers shake more but its good

Yeah, that's smooth. I like the pitched up vocal. Flow is spot on. I mean, everything works together well - I think that extending the track with a nice bridge and another verse (feature would be cool) would sound nice. It's still a dope tune as it is.

Mycelial Cords - Golden Ratio

Gave u feedback!
Really like the sounds u used hear. Love that soul sounding vibe!
I feel like the key/organ sounds are a bit randomly placed in some parts, but it kind of does work with this track surprisingly!
I think you should find more sounds to add especially from 1:08 to 1:35

I like everything about the beat except the drums, they could hit harder. The flow is a bit out of pocket at certain points but at other points its great.

Please check this out.
Wishes(old school boom bap) f4f

Yo!
I felt the intro was kind of weak but once the bassline kicked it it got much better.
I would add more sounds to the melody. Maybe some piano keys and some random parts, or some FX's in the beat. Add some sounds when the beat transitions from the verse to the chorus sections

Back