I'M BACK ! Gotham x Droppecy Collab F4F Guaranteed

i'm feeling this one, man..

i could definitely hear Tory on this jam, or a similar toronto artist.

my only suggest would be to get the drums to bang a little more in the mix, but thats just me being picky.

clean mix regardless

peace!

Nice mix as usual bro. Once I heard the sample came in I immediately thought of Tory. This is certainly his vibe. I loved the way you chopped shit up and the bass licks were very clean and dope too bro. Good work!!!

When you get a chance check out my latest
New Track for your ears - 2nite (F4F)

I like this. It sounds real atmospheric. Melodically, it's nice. The progression is smooth, and overall, with the right person on this, it would go really hard.
Good work fam.

Seriously dope beat. Loved the low and slow melody you chose gave it a nice tense feeling. Don't listen to to tory lanez but definitely could see drake on this. The hi hat patterns are pretty great and the bassline really drives the beat forward and keeps it from getting stale. Nice job man definitely keep these coming!

This is sick. The intro is great bro. Crazy hats.
Overall dope beat. You are better then me in make these chilly beats haha.

I left comment and like on your vid. This is a dope beat. Clean mix, melodies weren't overbearing, and the drums were crispy. Keep it up!

Thanks for showing love on my thread.

Love the dark yet smooth vibe to this. The open hats are going off in this, love the filter automation that you used as well. Mix is good too, Great work

First of all thanks for all people giving their honest opinions and showing love, I've been kinda sick today not feeling that well but I'm a get to your links first thing tomorrow.

God Bless all of you !

very dope banger bro.. ambient, a lotta space for vocals n a nice n thick reverb. nothing bad to say at all. maybe more high frequencies in the hat ? but i'm guessing you didn't want that.. slapper tho

Def a dope beat, I only have one constructive criticism. And its funny because I like how people's tastes differ. I think I heard someone saying that they wish the drums banged harder. On my monitors I actually wish the kicks were a tiny bit quieter and a bit more mid info on the bass. Just personal tastes. Dope beat either way.

Sorry I'm late on the reply.

This is an Amazing beat. It's excellent. I honestly have nothing but praises and no complaints or suggestions. Great job.

Back