I'll Be A Gentleman 4 Some Head

Sounds good to me overall, I think the "G shit"/"No strings" parts from the intro and breaks sounds out of tune and a little too dry. Maybe some movement with a phaser or something will make them a little more unique and interesting to the listener.

Thank you for the feedback, fam. I shouldn't have wasted my money recording with that guy. He wouldn't even send me the tracked out sessions for another engineer to mix

Thank you for the feedback, fam. I shouldn't have wasted my money recording with that guy. He wouldn't even send me the tracked out sessions for another engineer to mix

whooooa, that is a red flag for sure. As someone that dabbles everynow and then in it, an engineer shouldn't be hogging the stems, especially if they don't do they job on the whole track. It sounds good overall, lil freaky tune for the ******* and dem lol. But I was definitely caught off guard by the end of the last verse where you switched the flow up and it sounded like that part got louder than the whole mix ("you better be fucking like your life depended on it" ). Otherwise, good listen.

The Caged Bird's Ballad (soulful rap joint) F4F lmk what ya think :)

Back