I tried something new. (F4F)

Hey guys! I would love your opinion on this song I produced with Atek. I attempted to rap somewhat in this, but would love your opinion on the production in General. I posted a similar version before but it had issues that I had to fix so I deleted and posted new version. Anyways let me know what you think and leave your links so I can return the feedback.

On my Mind (Prod. Atek x Lonaboi) by Lonaboi | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Gonna be with real with u I really dig that melody and your flow sounds good too... my critique is that the hook melody and lyrics are dope but I think u should add just a few more words to change up at the end of the bars...that repeating is cool and catchy but like 8 bars thru like u have goes from catchy/singable to annoying by time the second hook comes around..,really good job tho keep it up

Check me hear any feed u have much appreciated:

New beat with live female vox F4F 100

Last edited:
Gonna be with real with u I really dig that melody and your flow sounds good too... my critique is that the hook melody and lyrics are dope but I think u should add just a few more words to change up at the end of the bars...that repeating is cool and catchy but like 8 bars thru like u have goes from catchy/singable to annoying by time the second hook comes around..,really good job tho keep it up

Check me hear any feed u have much appreciated:

New beat with live female vox F4F 100

LOL my brother said the same thing when he listened to it, and I agree with y'all. I'll make sure the chorus isn't repetitive on next song! Thanks for the feedback!

Lol word...I mean some repetition is good bug just it just needs a change up...that song is cool I would just Change it and it’ll be fire

this is hard. However I feel like the the main hook could use some variation. you just say the same thing. I just got bored quick. Keep grinding though. you'll be huge soon.

lil keed type type (f4F) check me out

It def has a vibe of its own. That's the main thing. Technically I would pull up the volume from the intro so it doesn't kick in too hard when the song starts, and would take some mids away from the vocals.

Back