Thread: I tried something new. (F4F)

Thanks

I tried something new. (F4F)

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey guys! I would love your opinion on this song I produced with Atek. I attempted to rap somewhat in this, but would love your opinion on the production in General. I posted a similar version before but it had issues that I had to fix so I deleted and posted new version. Anyways let me know what you think and leave your links so I can return the feedback.

On my Mind (Prod. Atek x Lonaboi) by Lonaboi | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonaboi View Post
    Hey guys! I would love your opinion on this song I produced with Atek. I attempted to rap somewhat in this, but would love your opinion on the production in General. I posted a similar version before but it had issues that I had to fix so I deleted and posted new version. Anyways let me know what you think and leave your links so I can return the feedback.

On my Mind (Prod. Atek x Lonaboi) by Lonaboi | Free Listening on SoundCloud
    Gonna be with real with u I really dig that melody and your flow sounds good too... my critique is that the hook melody and lyrics are dope but I think u should add just a few more words to change up at the end of the bars...that repeating is cool and catchy but like 8 bars thru like u have goes from catchy/singable to annoying by time the second hook comes around..,really good job tho keep it up

Check me hear any feed u have much appreciated:

New beat with live female vox F4F 100
    Last edited by TheIntangiblez; 07-07-2019 at 09:23 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheIntangiblez For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIntangiblez View Post
    Gonna be with real with u I really dig that melody and your flow sounds good too... my critique is that the hook melody and lyrics are dope but I think u should add just a few more words to change up at the end of the bars...that repeating is cool and catchy but like 8 bars thru like u have goes from catchy/singable to annoying by time the second hook comes around..,really good job tho keep it up

Check me hear any feed u have much appreciated:

New beat with live female vox F4F 100
    LOL my brother said the same thing when he listened to it, and I agree with y'all. I'll make sure the chorus isn't repetitive on next song! Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks
    Lol word...I mean some repetition is good bug just it just needs a change up...that song is cool I would just Change it and itíll be fire

Thanks
    Noted! That sounds like a good idea! Now I just gotta think of some lyrics LOL.

Thanks
    Lol hardest part

Thanks
    this is hard. However I feel like the the main hook could use some variation. you just say the same thing. I just got bored quick. Keep grinding though. you'll be huge soon.

lil keed type type (f4F) check me out

Thanks
    Noted! Thanks man! I really appreciate the feedback!

Thanks
    It def has a vibe of its own. That's the main thing. Technically I would pull up the volume from the intro so it doesn't kick in too hard when the song starts, and would take some mids away from the vocals.

Thanks
    Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate it!

Thread Information