I need to blow up! I've had enough of my current life!

Val_Verrel

Hi, my name Val-Verrel and I'm a British artist/producer who has been feeling very restless lately. But I'm believing that the come up is on the horizon! Would love feedback for my first single! Many blessings!

Enjoy!

I like it. The subject matter is definitely right up my alley, but unfortunately the masses don't feel the same. Keep grinding tho. As for the technical aspects, your flow is a lil to choppy, especially in the first verse. I know some like that, but my ears would rather you drag your syllables a bit more and give them that swing. Think of it as rapping in cursive where the syllables are linked together. Idk if that makes sense to you lol. I really like the hook tho, nice and catchy. The vocals could be a bit more fuller and a bit more prominent in the mix, but those are just details, and I'm far from being an audio engineer lol. The beat is dope. But yea I like it overall, although the subject matter isn't for everyone. Most ppl want that brain dead stuff lol. Keep it up

Thank's for the detailed feedback I take it all on board. Gonna keep grinding and work on perfecting the sound. Hopefully people will gravitate to the content. Blessings bro!

Hi, my name Val-Verrel and I'm a British artist/producer who has been feeling very restless lately. But I'm believing that the come up is on the horizon! Would love feedback for my first single! Many blessings!

Enjoy!

Yo I actually like this a lot... decided to click this after I noticed the title of your post was very closely related to my latest track title: Get Me Out Of Here

I agree about the subject matter being right up my alley. Also, I think your flow is very clean and professional sounding. Agree about the choppy flow, BUT, I think it fits but is more suited for later verses rather than the first one. At least on this song, maybe different on others. Other than that though. I think the track is great. The very first pause in the song I think you could have left a reverb trail or something to let the user know the song is still playing haha. It honestly threw my off both times I listened I thought the song stopped for some reason. I can see how you may have wanted this to test/throw off the listener for a second but I didn't think it was a positive thing. That's small though bro the song is great overall, I enjoyed it a lot. And I feel you. Get me the f*** outta here, this state, this place, this situation, take me up somewhere...

Feedback returned would be great bro, here's my thread.

Last edited:
Hey Csbr thanks for the feedback really appreciate it! The hustle is mad real. Change has to come! I will most definitely be listening to your stuff!

Hey Csbr thanks for the feedback really appreciate it! The hustle is mad real. Change has to come! I will most definitely be listening to your stuff!

Yeah man for sure! Crazy part is.... just this morning i asked God where all the positive message rap was and I stumbled upon this randomly..

Yo that's crazy and mad inspiring! To see how God can connect people and situations to speak to us makes this journey much more rewarding.

Not bad for a first single, Flow reminds me of Kendrick for some reason. Vocals could be brought out a little more, not a big issue.

if you have time, feel free to listen
Dark rnb

Back