I made a twerk beat by mistake - [F4F] - "Loser"

This was cool. This reminds me of Nice For What, I don't know what but something about it reminds me of that. It could have used a more stronger kick and the bass could have boomed more; it was kinda quiet. I checked out your Rhye remix. Open is one of my favorite songs of all times that was a cool spin you put on it.

:O I don't know what I can say about this beat. It's weird for me. I think You can cut sampel in better way without this "vocal chops" Sampel it's just loop right?
About drums... I think the same like Joshua... stronger kick imo should be better.

I'll be greatfull for leave feedback on my new beat
Kozibeats - Forest [all Feed for Feed]

:O I don't know what I can say about this beat. It's weird for me. I think You can cut sampel in better way without this "vocal chops" Sampel it's just loop right?
About drums... I think the same like Joshua... stronger kick imo should be better.

I'll be greatfull for leave feedback on my new beat
Kozibeats - Forest [all Feed for Feed]

the vocal chops are individual sounds that i played in a pattern, and yea it's a repeated through the beat. yea the drums are a sample with some programmed kick and snare. I'll keep working on it, thanks for the feedback.

I really liked your beat, great mix and chill vibe but great tension from the bass line. great work!

This was cool. This reminds me of Nice For What, I don't know what but something about it reminds me of that. It could have used a more stronger kick and the bass could have boomed more; it was kinda quiet. I checked out your Rhye remix. Open is one of my favorite songs of all times that was a cool spin you put on it.

Word, I have to learn more about making kicks and bass knock more. One of my weak points right now.

Dude, I heard Indigo and Aloha, you are NICE. well done!

Weird beat, but it bangs man! Haha, love experimental stuff like this!

Thanks man, lol. yea, it's funky - i liked the sample but just tried whatever with it cause i was bored :D

I like your beat a lot - i feel like it could use a switch up in the middle where you cut a lot of it out and let it breathe some. but other than that, solid stuff, sounded dope.

Back