I Made It (F4F)

MrMcDowell

Mr.McDowell
Hi All!

Today Im posting my latest release I Made It (One of The Ones). On this one I really just wanted to create something to vibe to, I wasnt really trying to make a hit. Just a chill beat you can rock to ya know? Let me know how you feel about it(Mix,arrangement, anything).Any feedback or constructive criticism I'd appreciate it. All soundcloud comments, and etc would be appreciated. Dont be afraid to follow on soundcloud aswell lol. Dont forget to link your song so I can give you feedback on it. Thank You for your time. (If the soundcloud link doesnt show below, click Here (https://soundcloud.com/mrjdmcdowell/i-made-itone-of-the-ones

Last edited:
I like how you've embedded the music player in you signature;savvy move, great job. I'm diggin this vibe, all of the samples are on point! The changes in the track keep me engaged and listening. I'm sharing this on facebook to see how people respond also.

You should enter in Battle 4 Exposure. We're kicking off our website start up, an internet company for producers and musicians. check out the rules and enter, voting will be held right here on f4f, hopefully and likely it can be pinned so that it gets noticed with all the post here.

Winner get a free startup website and hosting for a year, which make the winner our client to promote along side. We only promote our clients, constantly

Back