Thread: I just love Hip hop

Thanks

I just love Hip hop

Sign in to disable this ad
    Drop your links I'll return the feedback!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrisgalactic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisgalactic View Post
    Drop your links I'll return the feedback!

thanks man ima check ya check ya out n leave some comments 4sure good day to ya sir

Thanks
    I love the sound of the kick/bass in this. The sample is pretty dope, maybe could be turned up just a bit. Hi hats maybe could be louder too. Besides that, this is really cool. I like the old school sci fi I get from the sample at points. Cool stuff.

Thanks
    Very trippy,the drums sound dirty just the way that I like them,and the bass is strong on this one,I can also see some French influence on this one,keep it up!

Thanks
    hard drums bro, really feel em, also nice vinyl sample there.I would recommed a bit of variation in the drums pattern also some drum fills would work great.About the mix in my monitors it sounds like the volumes between drums and the sample needs more balancing.I would go for louder drums and bass.Anyway the beat is hard as f...Keep it on!

Thanks
    i really like this! the drums are really cool and its a solid beat thats got me nodding along. dope sample too, definitely gives off an old school vibe..kinda industrial too. i fxck with it! keep going hard!

Thanks
    First thing that jumped out at me is what 2 others have said: Mix needs some work...specifically the leveling, the drums are too loud relative to everything else.

I'd a add drops or hi-pass filters to give the track a little bit of variation also.

That sample is awesome man, wish I found it first lol. And that bridge/breakdown section was dope too. Just tweak the mix and this a 10/10.

Can you leave me some feedback? Peace. Old School Hip Hop beat.

Thanks
    sample is dope!! Drums are cool as well, but i dont dig the snare, way too heavy sounded imo. Change that and mix it a little bit more..

Thread Information