''Hunnids'' DJ Mustard/Tyga type beat F4F 100%

u already know my thoughts on trap but besides that it has good sounds..i dont like the "hey" at 0.46 its so "lame"..and i didnt like when you went into double time at 1.41..there wasnt anything to build up to it..i think u have room to work on ur drum work..and i didnt personally noticed much of a variation between hook and verse..it sounds like u got the basics laid down for a dope beat..just need to tighten up a few loose ends..im not raggin' on u either..just tellin' u so u up ur game

I`d say it`s a pretty decent tyga type beat. a bit of variance on the kick and hi-hat maybe. though even that`s not crucial or anything.

I can definitely imagine Tyga on this, beat is simple but good. Mixing is a bit off--I think the chants and vox is a little too loud. I'd also add some atmopsheric arp's to fill hooks etc. apart from that though you have a very decent beat. Good luck!

simple But Still dope!
The Bass Is A Little too distorted for me personally.
I would of bumped up the bpm a little too.
You Got Decent Drumwork. But add more variety to your melodies.
Thanks for the Feedback too.

Yea man this beat is cool it definitely has a tyga vibe in it. Like someone said above the hey vocal is a bit too loud and it would distracting to rap over but this is a cool beat and has some potential. Good work

Returning feed

nice track, I could hear Tyga on it. The mix is good, sound selection is good too. It sounds kinda boring to me but that's probably b/c it needs some vocals on it. Thx for the fed on mine and stay up

Trap not really my style but I've messed around with it in the past. Listening your beat it sounded pretty generic.
Try finding some new chants, and try messing around with different sounds.

I'm not gonna drag my opinion of dj mustards beats into this post/feedback lol they too simple for me and that's just a few words to keep it short.
Anyways, beat wise it's a coo idea, I think that these type of beats need a rapper, the good thing for you here is that there is plenty of room for
vocals. Mixing wise you should def low cut that kick/sub bass u got in there, I'm watching my spectrum meter here in the studio and it's knocking way far -40 hz which is why you get a almost distorted kinda sound when the kick hits.
Fix that and the mix will be alot cleaner

Keep up the good work

Too slow for a dj type mustard beat the "hey" chants make the beat sound very slow but the melody and kicks are on point. I suggest use the "hey" chant if ur working in the 90-100 bpm to keep that dj mustard club vibe. Work on the build ups when transitioning to the claps maybe add a little lead and a reverse cymbal before going into the claps but overall its a good beat to rap on

I think its dope. Gets the job done like most Mustard beats. Nothing really stands out about it because of the same reason though.

Back