HOTEST TRAP BEAT EVERY!!!! Joke. im just asking is it a hot beat ?

Greetings there.

I like the engineering on this. Your drums fit the vibe here. I could hear Titty on here as well. Nice drum change on the verse too. Good job.

Please return the feedback on this exclusive preview of my next beat tape, SPACE TOAST VOL. 4 here: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback/space-toast-vol-4-coming-|-f4f-478349/ If you enjoy this travel, remember that you can download it for free and much more free content by joining the Space Travelers Program here.

- TTT

Feelin that mood you set in the intro to get us warmed up with the filter...then that beat drops! Great mix of the 808's and using various tones with them. Bells are mixed nice for the melody and the accompanying synth. Glitches are on point and you have great transitions in the beat. I'd like to hear an additional melody besides just those muffled bells to add some variety because the drum work is some of the best I've not only heard on this site, but even on the radio. Beat is def fire and you should have no problem leasing or selling this joint if you market it to emcees.

Back