Be honest what you think about this rap video

Not only do i like the video, but i def think this is a great song! Are you the rapper in there? Or did you make the video?
I'm gonna keep an eye on Mista Brooks!

I like the beat and the rapper. The lyrics are cool, and I dig the slow mo effects in the video. Way better than I was expecting. The only thing that I didn't like was the tearing apart the car part. Like at first I was like oh their chopping up a car to sell it for parts that's pretty g, but then the more the video went on and the more they destroyed it I realized its just a bunch of guys beating the shit out of a car, which doesn't seem that tough to me lol. But the mix is nice, the video is pretty high quality and you use the camera angles and slow motion well. Nice job. Check out my thread when you get a chance https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/new-michael-jackson-sampled-beat-rap-%2Asoulful%2A-100%25-f4f-448186/

Thanks for your comments.

@ King-VisKing-Vis: I & the artist had the same ideas in our heads, so we shared them to make the video
@ Kal XKal X The guys actually chopped the car up

Thanks @Donta Black for your comments
Pls do share on your FB
I'm gonna post on your thread
already loving the Dom Kennedy type beats

---------- Post added 07-14-2013 at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-08-2013 at 04:50 AM ----------

guys i need some more reply thanks

---------- Post added 07-24-2013 at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-14-2013 at 10:47 AM ----------

I shot this on the Canon 7D, with almost no budget, would love to hear more thoughts on this. Thanks

I don't know much about filming or videos, but it looks good to me. If I was shown this, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between this and a well known videographer

Haha, youre right lol.. thanks for the comment,,
p.s I posted on your thread

---------- Post added 07-30-2013 at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-26-2013 at 07:20 PM ----------

Thanks to future producers for this cool forum, i've got over 1000 hits on this video

DOPE video. DOPE MC. Dope beat.

Love it man. And tell homie he's got a new fan. He's got a Kardinall flow going man.

Haha, thanks man for your comment,, I sent your message to him and he was pleased to hear he's got a new fan!

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

Kardinall flow hmm

---------- Post added 08-12-2013 at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-11-2013 at 06:28 AM ----------

i've got over a 1000 views on youtube, thx guys

I honestly enjoyed this video more than most of the mainstream rap videos you see these days. The rap was dope as well. Out of curiosity, where was this filmed?

Back