Home - 94. New Hip-Hop beat! feedback 4 feedback.

MAN.............That beat is fire!!!!!!!!!!! I love the sample and the drums on it are perfect. That pizzicato (or whatever that is) is the only thing I feel like is off. Other than that damn dude you got a nice beat on your hands!

nice sampling very nice.. the bass kick combo matches great with the beat.. love this.. i like that "hey" chant u fit in there and its not overused. keep up the good work

I loved the chopping just think you could've used a more powerful snare, but that might just be my person preference with drums talking. Overall pretty dope

Sample is dope. Not a fan of the drum sounds you used. Sounds like stock sounds. The extra instrumentation doesn't really add much for me. Not bad.

RETURNING FEEDBACK.
Although this sample has been flipped numerous times, i like the chops you had. the drums sound a little weak, they could hit a lot harder. the verses sound a little empty, you should add some more subtle percussion, like shakers, tamb, triangle etc. i didnt like the piano part you added.
keep doin your thing

s-K

Pure sex music....babies will be made to this beat haha.This kind of reminds me of Morning by The Weeknd which is a huge compliment! This beat is super smooth man so great job overall.

i like it! absolutely. really good hiphop vibe with good basic drums. i've sampled that hall and oates song aswell. classic shit :) i like the parts you played too

nice mellow sounding beat.

needs a concious rapper to jump on this and speak some truth none of that *******, bottles & bricks ish. lol

Back