Hip-Hop/R&B beat - "Lost" F4F

Max VP

What's up guys, I have been making a lot of beats again recently and am interested to see what you guys think. I'm not if this kind of style fits a specific genre, I guess it is somewhere between Hip-Hop and R&B. Always open to receive constructive feedback.

If you like the beat feel free to sub to my YouTube channel and like the video.
Have a blessed day and keep working on your craft.

I just realized I put the wrong beat title in the title, apologies for that.

Last edited:
nice work, i like the emotional vibes on this beat. i dont really have much to critic besides working on getting better at mixing your sounds together. overall not bad, keep it up!

The piano melody sounds very nice, good job for that. The strings preset sounds good too, the atmosphere of your beat is very peaceful, relaxing and sad in the same time, awesome ;) The filter sound dope too. The mixing is good, very well balanced, nothing bad to say about that. Nice beat bro, keep up the good work ;)

Check my beat:
Lil Peep type beat - F.4.F [FEEDBACK 4 FEEDBACK]

I agree with the others that the piano and reversed sound makes for a great emotional beat. The mixing sounds good to me. The drums come through hard, and the instruments are balanced. Solid work man, I like the strings too.

I really like this one; the mix is great, the piano melodies work very well with the sound design of the beat. I like the 808s too. No complaints here - great job!

Feedback on this please I Wish I Could [F4F]

Back