Hip Hop experimental beat

That's not something I'm used to listening to. I have to say that this is very different. I'm not fan of the sample but i'm sure you will do some new wave in few weeks.
I left a like to your video

Last edited:
This definitely different reminds me of a Kanye West Experimental vibe. I think this would be a little cooler if the drums stood out more which could be more of a mxing thing. But good job! The mixing is always something I personally need to work on too!

thank you:)!
This definitely different reminds me of a Kanye West Experimental vibe. I think this would be a little cooler if the drums stood out more which could be more of a mxing thing. But good job! The mixing is always something I personally need to work on too!

Thanks but in order for it to TripHop, which i think it has been mislabelled, it need those "trippy moments", and if you would read my initial post, i'm looking for feed back on the playlist, not that one track, the playlist continues after the first track or use this link here:My Best HipHop and Trance by DJ LFD | Free Listening on SoundCloud

about your track, not bad but i have some critiques:Heavy at the beginning...intro lacks variation, IMHO. generally "songs" don't continue past a minute without a change, i can appreciate the gater, but doesn't fulfill obligations.

Last edited:
Back