Hi I rap nProduce looking for oppurtunities to collab! Check Me Out n Post ur music!

Crackory

Crackory Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos

Please check out my music! and Let me know if you would like to collab! I would also like to hear your music in order for me to decide if we should collab. I make beats so if your a rapper hit me up! ALSO I RAP SO IF YOU NEED A GOOD RAPPER TO LACE YOUR TRACKS HIT ME UP! I will always provide credits to those who collab with me! or at least leave feedback and i will e sure to check out your music and leave feed back!. I Live in Northwest georgia! and I am willing to travel to people who are nearby to lay down some ill shit! lets get it rollin so we can take over the game! thanks for your time plz reply!

Hey man you got some talent, listening to a few tracks now. I think the vocals on "Drink" could stand to be boosted just a bit, some of the words I lose in the verse but you have a good flow so I wouldn't hide them.

Vocals remind me of some old Eminem tracks, but maybe a little more shout-ey. Keep doing what you do and I'm sure you'll find success.

Please check out my latest beat "Astral Glide" when you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...k/trip-hop-beat-astral-glide-f4f-100%-437938/

Cheers!

Back