Help/rate This begginer song

Phixeon

So woke up one day and I decided that music production sounds fun looked up a few videos and got some ideas and all i know is there is no "right answer" there are many opinions on wether someone likes a beat or not.. and all i know about music is CDEFGAB (still no clue why they start with C) anyways I still want an opinion on this "sample" (I know I still need an intro and all that stuff) I made and what you think even if your answer is "its complete garbage" my reply would be thanks can i get some tips ?

Attachments

• SAMPLE 1 verese 1.mp3
    662.8 KB · Views: 10
we all have a starting point. it's sounding good for a first track, keep grinding, watching some tutorials and learn what you want to learn. As the criticism, it starts too early. Try to make beats which gives you chills, takes you in an another world etc, and don't be afraid of trying new things :) keep doing you man, when you have some spare time, check my sound

zew Stroie | Free Listening on SoundCloud

we all start somewhere keep grinding keep learning. best thing you can do rn is expand on your knowledge, then practice. both are impoortant but youll improve much faster the sooner you learn music theory and how to expand on the c scale of cdefg lol. also listen to a ton of music in the genre youre trying to make. the more the better. then when youre done listen to all music. Ive learned the more unique and diff music i have swirling around in my head the easier unique and creative ideas come to me

good work.

check out my new tracks

Lamborghini Dreams

Burner Phone

Song writing is pretty decent for one of your first beats, that bassline is pretty funky. This is a solid idea that needs development, see how you can tell a story with your song writing. Add in a more airy sounding instrument just holding out a C and G in order to make your track thicker and more dynamic. See what other elements you can add, or how you can develop out your drum beat to help make different sections, etc.

Back