Gunna x Lil Skies x Lil Uzi Vert type beat

Hi Danevyx,

I checked the beat and basically I liked it and think it has potential. Some of my suggestions to consider:

1) 808 - I would try another sample, I think the one you used is a little bit muddy, so I would switch through different one to check if the kick sounds even better. Moreover in the section from 1:10 the 808s are in my opinion too quiet and rarely audible. However, I liked the way it is pitched in the end of bars, to me the arrangement is really cool.
2) Melody - I'm not a huge trap fan, but this melody is actually really fine. I think you could add some movement to it by either recording the melody and reversing the sample or detuning the melody by some irregular amount of cents to make a melody more interesting.

These are my thoughts, generally I liked the beat and wanted to give you some ideas on what could be done another way. If you'd like to check my own tracks and let me know what do you think please check my signature and let me know, I would be happy to read what do you think about them.

Na melodii mysle ze pasowaloby odstrojenie albo przynajmniej sekcja lub odwrocenie. Okolo 1:10 zanika troche 808

Back