Gunna type beat for his new album , would appreciate feedback

I mean I th8ink the beat is fine, but if you're looking for feedback; maybe I would go in and chop up;like play with different effects; reverse shit, abuse plugins like whatever you think would b fun. I heard a pitch down a few times,.. maybe you can find something new that you like or maybe u realize you love what you have already. I think the 808 is hitting nice if I said anything I would be like maybe add some more upper distorted harmonics and maybe cut a little bit of of the 100-250 area. like just a little tiny bit to take out of some of the boxy ness . in my opinion, I think some distortion on the 808 could fiex since all the sounds are dreamy and smooth and then the low end wullld be tuff. right now the low end is smooth so if thats what you want then you ddid it already.

overall I think u mixed it pretty good; maybe u could spread ur instruments a little more wider MAYBE; really up to you. I think the mix is good, im literally jsut thinking of possibilities, u the artist/producer tho. good job

Back