Gucci Collar - Lil Baby x Gunna Type Beat (Returning all Feedback)

dope visuals.. nice beat solid mix although im not a fan of that main arp melody its a bit too repetitive for my taste but overall good beat.. keep it up

Hey mate, thanks for checking out my stuff .
This sounds good man , not the style I'm into but your production is tight.
If I had to change something i would want more variation but otherwise all good

Yoo this is really chill, I like the smooth vibe of it but i would add more heat into that kick to bring some energy in this.

Yea man this bangs no doubt, yes it does get repetive, and could use a rapper on here. Mix on point dope overall

Yea man this bangs no doubt, yes it does get repetive, and could use a rapper on here. Mix on point dope overall

appreciate the listen and feedback G. And yeah I agree, its repetitive but the kinda thing thats forgotten when there are lyrics to hold your attention

appreciate the listen and feedback G. And yeah I agree, its repetitive but the kinda thing thats forgotten when there are lyrics to hold your attention
All beats repeat why do people keep saying that all of my favorite beats in rap history are repetitive most beats if they do change up its on the hook so it's silly for people to say that. Anyways sir nice beat do you have it uploaded on soundcloud also?

All beats repeat why do people keep saying that all of my favorite beats in rap history are repetitive most beats if they do change up its on the hook so it's silly for people to say that. Anyways sir nice beat do you have it uploaded on soundcloud also?

Preciate that. Yeah man it’s a cop out in my opinion to pull that card, specially when we know most beats posted here are intended for an artist to jump on. I almost ignore the comment most times as I feel like when ppl have nothing to critique rather than telling you your shit bangs they find something to knock you about.

And it’ll be posted on SoundCloud today

Last edited:
The effects on the melody are really nice. The actual melody is pretty simple, but you made sound really nice in the space with the reverb and everything. Maybe could have the kick stand out a little more like someone else said. Only thing that I noticed. Good work and thanks for listening to my track!

I don't know what people are talking about the melody being repetitive when somebody is rapping on it you are not going to notice, but adding some more drum change ups and silencing the beat at certain points can add a little more energy but overall good job. Just work on the mix a little bit.

Hey man thanks for the feedback on my beat 3 days ago...Overall this track is solid. The drums sounds are perfect and the mix is very professionl imo. Like others have said the track needs a tad more variation than the filter thing at 2:54. Try pitching the melody up an octave or adding a countermelody(like a sine or square synth). Otherwise, good work, 4/5.

I don't know what people are talking about the melody being repetitive when somebody is rapping on it you are not going to notice, but adding some more drum change ups and silencing the beat at certain points can add a little more energy but overall good job. Just work on the mix a little bit.

Appreciate the quality Moderator feeeeed!!! Thank youuu

Back