GQ (Genesis7 & Rapper Quote) EP - 5 track snippet

24FITMAN

Hip Hop Magnate
What's up y'all here is a snippet of my upcoming EP called GQ, the snippet has samples of 5 of the 7 tracks that will be on the EP! You can download it free on my soundcloud page, here is the link to check it out!

Hey man, thanks for the feedback on my thread:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...zoo-ireland-far-away-home-[feed4feed]-492297/

Hey man this is cool. Your flow and hook on first chorus seems really cool, I'd definitely make that kicker deeper or fatter on the first beat.

Second beat is super dope but you could do with a better mix on your vocals just to make it all some a good bit cleaner. Nice energy.

Third beat you've got a real dope dark voice. This is real dope, love the vibes you've got going here...serious flow man. Serious flow.

Chill vibe on the fourth, anyone ever tell you that you sound a bit like KRIT on some of your joints?

Fifth one is a nice chill outro too. Very well put together project. Nice work.

Nice general theme of old school beats with some serious bars on top. Just how it should be bro, if you ever wanna collab hit me up - I think we could make some dope shit. Dope.

@Zoo thanks for the feedback fam, i'll be doing a final mix at the beginning of the year, i appreciate the suggestions! ill definitely get at you, i dig your style, i downloaded that Far away from home track if i create something to it il let you know

The only feedback I can give, is try to make your vocals stand out more, with maybe adding more frequencies in the hi and cleaning the low in the vocals, because the beats and your flows are dope, but it feels like the beats take over your vocals.

The first beat and last one are my favorite, but yeah try to make your vocals stick out more.

You can double some words or bars here and there to put an emphasis on important parts in your verse; you can do that by recording another version of your lyrics, copy and paste. Keep the main first vocal one in the middle, and use the second recording that you copied and paste - one on the left, 0.1 second later and a one on the right - 0.2 seconds laters... this will create an effect of wide sounding vocals.

You can check out my latest release here - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/day-old-school-hip-hop-492330/

aye this is dope man.. one of the best rappers ive heard on FP
keep grinding bruh just work on mixing them vocals would be my only critique

It's so tight!This is just so original and chill,as said before the vocals are dope and the beats sound so 90's and they give an East Coast vibe that I like!Good work and Keep it up!

what i like is the jazzy feel of your ep. nice and something different... what i would work on is the drums, for my taste they could knock harder. but this is only my opinion and a taste thing. the mix is good. the sound of your voice is also nice. overall very good production.

I love this old boom-bapish style. Very chill and laid back. I'm personally don't like the singing-esque vocals but thats just me man. Good work man, and good luck with the EP!

Real nice soulful vibe you got going on here. Keep that shit alive! Seriously. Got some bangers from what i can here.

Thanks for the feedback!

Back