Gotta Be Somebody - D-Tension(K-Dangerous Remix)F4F 100% - Hope you enjoy!!

kdanger

Hey guys i feel like this is my best yet! Please let me know what you think!! And i will get you back asap!!

Always up for collabs and beats!! Get at me!

Last edited:
Dope beat man. I love the way the strings flow with the drums. Really tight rhythm. Also, the samples sound good. Im not sure how I feel about the vocal tone but this being a remix you probably didn't have much control over that anyway. Definitely a sick track though.

Great stuff man, Keep up the good work! Your flow is probably your biggest strength, like the beat too.

Last edited:
I really like it! It seems like you are really comfortable on the mic, really good vibes. maybe at 1:25 come in with a hook so that you can keep it in my head as well as keeping it fresh. I also think that your vocals woiuld improve with a nice reverb to really sit them in the beat. really nice job though, will follow!

Check me out :))
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...p-dirty-south-etc/logic-type-beat-f4f-494414/

Thank you so much man!! you know i had the revered on but it felt weird and i wanted to keep the beat and samples kinda dreamy and then have me cut in almost a little harsh you know? But i def see what you are talking about man and thank you for the feed!! I'm getting you right now!

Dope beat man. I love the way the strings flow with the drums. Really tight rhythm. Also, the samples sound good. Im not sure how I feel about the vocal tone but this being a remix you probably didn't have much control over that anyway. Definitely a sick track though.
Hey thank you man!! i wanted to lay it down really smooth and calm and just have a little intensity come through because it's kinda dream like but i def feel you man and i appreciate you leaving some feed

Great listen, like the oldschool boombap vibe this encompasses. I feel the bassline could be tougher but that's just personal preference. Keep grinding buddy

yo man already left left a comment on your soundcloud. i got nothing bad to say really. The beat is dope and the rap to. Maybe just eq some of the highest frequencies of the vocals so it sound more smooth to the ear.
peace

Its dope man, I'm diggin it. Tho again, I feel the vocal performance could be enhanced. When I listen to music, I view it as a show and visuals go through my mind whether its the instruments that are playing or its someone singing, it puts me in an environment. So not only do the sounds need to have life to them and feel, so do the vocals. (Again I'm not trying to be to critical, I'm only trying to give solid advice.) So when you are on the track you need to actually make me feel like you are some cool ass dude walking through the park rapping on this hot ass beat, you feel me? You have to control your image and make it so I can visual how cool you are, making me more susceptible to saying "dang those are some dope lyrics!", because they are. But it's the difference between, are you rapping or are you preaching, ya know. You gotta make it like its just flowing off the top and your cool with it. Put me in a place where I can not only hear you but also see you. Hate this or take this, I just want to see you get better.

Its dope man, I'm diggin it. Tho again, I feel the vocal performance could be enhanced. When I listen to music, I view it as a show and visuals go through my mind whether its the instruments that are playing or its someone singing, it puts me in an environment. So not only do the sounds need to have life to them and feel, so do the vocals. (Again I'm not trying to be to critical, I'm only trying to give solid advice.) So when you are on the track you need to actually make me feel like you are some cool ass dude walking through the park rapping on this hot ass beat, you feel me? You have to control your image and make it so I can visual how cool you are, making me more susceptible to saying "dang those are some dope lyrics!", because they are. But it's the difference between, are you rapping or are you preaching, ya know. You gotta make it like its just flowing off the top and your cool with it. Put me in a place where I can not only hear you but also see you. Hate this or take this, I just want to see you get better.
No hate at all brother I take every piece of crit I get and use it to get better! I really appreciate you

Dope beat. You have some good lyrics, man. I personally like variation in how the voice sounds, maybe added inflection when trying to make a point or something similar. Nice work!

Back