gibberish - F4F

Kohie

Finally got around to finishing up one of the ideas I had laying around.

Lemme know what y'all think.

As always drop links so I can return the feed.

Preesh.

So dope!!! Love the vibe. Drums are really good. The beat moves really well. Love the change up with the synth in the middle. Really great.

I'll throw up a link to one of my beats in a bit. New here, so gotta get my five posts done.

Here's the link. Would really appreciate some feedback! https://soundcloud.com/user-73762275/soul-4

Last edited:
Love the beginning, attracts the listener to hear more! The sampling on this track is clean, the mix is not overbearing nor is it too quiet. The buildup to the drop is something I haven't heard before which is always a good thing. This beat is certainly different, something for a chill or down time. Good work!

Here's my thread: f4f-oh-my-trap-beat

Damn really appreciate all the love. If I could throw up the praying hand emoji I would haha. Thanks y'all!

Getting back at links now...

So dope!!! Love the vibe. Drums are really good. The beat moves really well. Love the change up with the synth in the middle. Really great.

I'll throw up a link to one of my beats in a bit. New here, so gotta get my five posts done.

Here's the link. Would really appreciate some feedback! https://soundcloud.com/user-73762275/soul-4

I really like that kick drum sample haha. Whenever I try to go for a more hollow sounding kick, it's either too hollow sounding or not hollow sounding enough. This is real chill. Digging the sample. I like the panning/delay effect on the lil horns stab. The texture of the sound reminds me a lot of Pete Rock. The bassline could come up some more to help drive the track. It sounds like it's getting buried out by everything else.

I really like that kick drum sample haha. Whenever I try to go for a more hollow sounding kick, it's either too hollow sounding or not hollow sounding enough. This is real chill. Digging the sample. I like the panning/delay effect on the lil horns stab. The texture of the sound reminds me a lot of Pete Rock. The bassline could come up some more to help drive the track. It sounds like it's getting buried out by everything else.
Thanks, I can message you the break if you want to chop it. And, yeah, I listen to a lot of Pete Rock, Grap Luva and Damu The Fudgemunk. I'll try to sort out that mix thing.

Thanks, I can message you the break if you want to chop it. And, yeah, I listen to a lot of Pete Rock, Grap Luva and Damu The Fudgemunk. I'll try to sort out that mix thing.

Word. Could you send that to me? I'm gonna DM you.

Back