Funky, soulful boom bap type beat - F4F!

FlipSumn

Shout out to this forum - really helping me find my sound. basically funky shit you could play on stage with a band. Would appreciate any feedback on this. I let the bass line drag a little for the groove.

Yeah this is nice as you said its something that can also easily be played live this would sound dope with female vocalist. I really like the bass and the drums you got going on this only thing I would tweak is the kick a lil more punch in the kick would make it sound better not super hard like a trap kick but just a lil more energy try layering the kick.

Check out my latest.
F4F - Chris Brown x Kehlani x Tinashe Chilled Pop/RnB Type Beat - F4F

The melody is nice, especially the bass. Has a great little groove. I agree with the kick comment and actually might change the snare a bit too. They just sound maybe slightly thin in the mix. For sure the kick could use more bump. Besides that minor thing, this is pretty cool. Really digging the vibes and melody.

My beat is here. Shipwreck- RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

The melody is nice, especially the bass. Has a great little groove. I agree with the kick comment and actually might change the snare a bit too. They just sound maybe slightly thin in the mix. For sure the kick could use more bump. Besides that minor thing, this is pretty cool. Really digging the vibes and melody.

My beat is here. Shipwreck- RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

Thanks man, I'll punch up the drums ✊? I appreciate the feedback. Left some feedback for Shipwreck on your thread. great work

Yeah this is nice as you said its something that can also easily be played live this would sound dope with female vocalist. I really like the bass and the drums you got going on this only thing I would tweak is the kick a lil more punch in the kick would make it sound better not super hard like a trap kick but just a lil more energy try layering the kick.

Check out my latest.
F4F - Chris Brown x Kehlani x Tinashe Chilled Pop/RnB Type Beat - F4F

Thanks man, trying to explore getting more organic with the bass lines. Completely agree with the drums feedback. I'll work on them. And interesting, hadn't considered female vocals on this and now I can't unhear it haha.

I left you some feedback on your thread ✊��

Back