[FULL SONG] Running - Khan (F4F)

Tell me you listen to Nav? This was dope. You sound just like him. Everything from the beat, production, cadence, delivery feels like nav. I feel like a track very similar was on his tape w metro. Seriously nav doesn’t get enough credit as an artist/producer. I enjoyed that first verse. But didn’t enjoy the 2nd verse as much. You did more rapping than singing and I think this beat was perfect for the auto tune singing you were doing! Beat is spotless. Good work. I love that deep synth pad in the back. Great atmosphere. Good work

thanks for the listen G

Tell me you listen to Nav? This was dope. You sound just like him. Everything from the beat, production, cadence, delivery feels like nav. I feel like a track very similar was on his tape w metro. Seriously nav doesnÂ’t get enough credit as an artist/producer. I enjoyed that first verse. But didnÂ’t enjoy the 2nd verse as much. You did more rapping than singing and I think this beat was perfect for the auto tune singing you were doing! Beat is spotless. Good work. I love that deep synth pad in the back. Great atmosphere. Good work

thanks for the listen G

Yeah man, NAV was definitely a huge inspiration of me for this song, I'm glad you picked up on that! Your words are way too kind, I'm working on getting to his level though. And you're the second person to mention that tid-bit about the second verse. I should try and do more melodic singing vs rapping. Thanks for the feedback, means a lot bro.

This is a tune mate! The pad in the background is really atmospheric and I like the variations in the percussion you use, keeps it fresh throughout.

Can't really think of any way to improve it asides from to keep doing what you do and it'll become more polished naturally.

I posted a beat a couple weeks ago, links in my signature

Back