Freestyle using 20 words from facebook comments! - outss

fucking with it! I think you should do a freestyle using random word generator! that's what I always used to do haha. Also I would try to spit a bit longer before switching words, let urself flow nameen?

Cheers mate

Innovated idea. Have some feeling behind the voice, otherwise you sounded monoton. Some rappers works prefect the monoton rap. For you need your own style.

This is unique man, never thought or seen the freestyle picking up on keywords from fb comments, surprised Me. :)
Left a comment and like on YouTube also. ;)

hell yea man love this idea ill be looking out for more of these you have a nice calm effortless flow feeling the work

"Supercalifragilisticexpealidicous" I cracked up dying when you almost slipped trying to say that, this is cool though especially for a freestyle off the top of your head, keep grinding fam

"Supercalifragilisticexpealidicous" I cracked up dying when you almost slipped trying to say that, this is cool though especially for a freestyle off the top of your head, keep grinding fam

haha yeah some evil person on Fb gave me that word -_- there's always one haah.. Thanks for the support bruh u too.

I wasn't sure about the beginning (you didn't get into it) but after few bars your flow got tighter and I started noding. Nice stuff man. Keep grinding it's fun to watch. Nice one!

Did Mac Lethal inspire you?

I wasn't sure about the beginning (you didn't get into it) but after few bars your flow got tighter and I started noding. Nice stuff man. Keep grinding it's fun to watch. Nice one!

Did Mac Lethal inspire you?
#

I cant say he did sir , thanks tho!

Back