(FREE) Slow Type Rap Beat | Dark Flute Type Rap Instrumental | Whole | Prod. BLNK

It's original, but I couldn't really vibe with it. If you're looking for a critique, the flute sounds pretty weird, I wondered if it would sound better if it was brought up an octave, so I pitched it up +4 in my windows audio settings and the whole beat sounded better. Also, if you have a setup that lets you change note velocities and cutting, you can make that flute sound more lifelike. Oh, one more thing... I think you need more instruments/drums for a slow beat like this. There wasn't a whole lot to keep it flowing. I'll check out more beats later and see if I'm feeling those.

It's original, but I couldn't really vibe with it. If you're looking for a critique, the flute sounds pretty weird, I wondered if it would sound better if it was brought up an octave, so I pitched it up +4 in my windows audio settings and the whole beat sounded better. Also, if you have a setup that lets you change note velocities and cutting, you can make that flute sound more lifelike. Oh, one more thing... I think you need more instruments/drums for a slow beat like this. There wasn't a whole lot to keep it flowing. I'll check out more beats later and see if I'm feeling those.

That's some proper feedback, thanks a ton!

Back