[FREE] Juice WRLD type beat - "Space" (Prod. WoodyJ)

woodyj

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here. Any feedback/criticism would be greatly appreciated! Also, which artists could you hear on this beat?
I'll return any feedback if you'd like to leave a link. Thanks!

YouTube

Really cool beat, beginning from the mix which is clean from low up to high band. The arrangement is also interesting and keeps the attention. Nice work in terms of processing claps and finding place in the mix for the 808's. Actually I have no idea what I could do in another way. In terms of artists - I think the intro/choruses would be perfect for a sung parts, whereas the verses could be filled with some rapping artists.

I would appreciate if you could check at least some of my tracks (check signature) and let me know what do you think about them and what would you change there, I think you might have some good ideas that can help me. Moreover, I am doing a musical-programming experiment, if you'd like to participate, please find the thread below:

Python & SpotiPY track recommendation experiment

Thanks! I think that your song is really good overall, I like the idea that you had with the remix. I personally would have changed the hi-hats a bit (maybe pitch, volume or a different hat) because they seem to draw a lot of attention away from the elements that drive the song in my opinion. Other than that though, the mix is clean, that song is a classic and I really enjoyed it! Solid Work.

Back