(FREE) Free Boom Bells Trap Instrumental | Yung Mavu Type Beat | Fight | Prod. BLNK

Hi, here my thoughts on your beat:

Mixing - has depth and movement, the kick hits really hard (like from 0:14), I would think about the kick&bass - there are some moments in which both of them sound too distorted (1:21) for me, also the second hi-hat part (not this one with pitch movements) sounds a little bit robotic (from 1:42), so I would add some groove here

Arrangement - is interesting, there are some changes like in 0:23 when you switched off the drums, I would think about making the chorus stand out more, for example by adding some sounds related to the fight (hits, screams etc.)

I would appreciate if you could check my beats and let me know what do you think about them, please check my signature for that.

Nice sound effects and punchy kick. Would have liked to hear some more changes, like a standout chorus, but still not bad at all. If you get a chance please check out my latest as well. Cheers.

Last edited:
Hi, here my thoughts on your beat:

Mixing - has depth and movement, the kick hits really hard (like from 0:14), I would think about the kick&bass - there are some moments in which both of them sound too distorted (1:21) for me, also the second hi-hat part (not this one with pitch movements) sounds a little bit robotic (from 1:42), so I would add some groove here

Arrangement - is interesting, there are some changes like in 0:23 when you switched off the drums, I would think about making the chorus stand out more, for example by adding some sounds related to the fight (hits, screams etc.)

I would appreciate if you could check my beats and let me know what do you think about them, please check my signature for that.

Aye you went in. Thanks for writing down your thoughts! I'll have a listen.

Back