(FREE) Eminem x French Montana Type Beat

Drums(especially the kick) hit nice, I liked the roll at 0:23, really groovy one. Also cool transition from pluck from intro to the pluck from verse in 0:11. Mixing-wise I also think that you did a really good job. What I'd think about adjusting is the piano - for me it's too repetitive (from 0:36), I hear it is (auto)panned and it is fine, but I would check a melody instead of one note played throughout the time or a little bit different sound.

If you'd like to check my tracks and let me know what do you think - that would be great, links below:

Reese Bass & Polish music samples [F4F]

Drums(especially the kick) hit nice, I liked the roll at 0:23, really groovy one. Also cool transition from pluck from intro to the pluck from verse in 0:11. Mixing-wise I also think that you did a really good job. What I'd think about adjusting is the piano - for me it's too repetitive (from 0:36), I hear it is (auto)panned and it is fine, but I would check a melody instead of one note played throughout the time or a little bit different sound.

If you'd like to check my tracks and let me know what do you think - that would be great, links below:

Reese Bass & Polish music samples [F4F]
thanks

Back