Thread: (FREE) Chuki Type Trap Beat | Bouncy Pluck Type Rap Beat | Zukini | Prod. BLNK

Thanks

(FREE) Chuki Type Trap Beat | Bouncy Pluck Type Rap Beat | Zukini | Prod. BLNK

Sign in to disable this ad
    Wavvid - Desktop Tool for Windows and Mac to Create YouTube Videos from Photos and Music

Thanks
    dope melody and arrangement! good work overall. I would maybe layer that snare it feels too thin for such an aggressive song. and the low end 808 feels like some lower freqs could be cut out but otherwise this is a nice track bro bro i like that melody and the breakdown section

would appreciate your feedback on my new track here

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing View Post
    dope melody and arrangement! good work overall. I would maybe layer that snare it feels too thin for such an aggressive song. and the low end 808 feels like some lower freqs could be cut out but otherwise this is a nice track bro bro i like that melody and the breakdown section
    Thanks for listening and taking the time to write out your feedback!
    Wavvid - Desktop Tool for Windows and Mac to Create YouTube Videos from Photos and Music

Thanks
    really nice melody !! I was waiting for the moment when it was going to explode, but it never happened

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marrty_goat_skin View Post
    really nice melody !! I was waiting for the moment when it was going to explode, but it never happened
    Haha, thanks for listening!

Thread Information