FREE Bryson Tiller - Drake Type Beat "Take This"

Cool spacey percs, vocal samples on point. Nice chill shit man, a bit of a dark vibe going on too, great work.

I like the vibe that you got going. Those vocal samples fit perfect over that steady pad. I think this beat could have had a huge drop tho and it never came. Like with a big kick and a big snare to make it just really stand out.

I still like the beat but thats just my 2 cents.

Returning the feed...

Digging the spacey vibe. All the elements you've got going on mesh really well together. I'm digging the use of that sound you're using for the "snare." The only thing that's bothering me about the track is the hi-hat pattern. Not a big fan of it. I feel like it doesn't mesh well with the rest of the track. Other than that good stuff.

Returning the feed...

Digging the spacey vibe. All the elements you've got going on mesh really well together. I'm digging the use of that sound you're using for the "snare." The only thing that's bothering me about the track is the hi-hat pattern. Not a big fan of it. I feel like it doesn't mesh well with the rest of the track. Other than that good stuff.

thx for your Feedback

Back