Thread: (FREE) Bouncy Trap Type Beat | Booming Rap Instrumental | Notebook | Prod. BLNK

Thanks

(FREE) Bouncy Trap Type Beat | Booming Rap Instrumental | Notebook | Prod. BLNK

Sign in to disable this ad
    I'm not sure why, but I'm getting some sort of old school beasty boys vibe going on...

Wavvid - Desktop Tool for Windows and Mac to Create YouTube Videos from Photos and Music

Thanks
    This is a good start but impo you need to get that bass and synth in key because the arrangement is decent.
    https://soundcloud.com/dolosaviour

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolosaviour View Post
    This is a good start but impo you need to get that bass and synth in key because the arrangement is decent.
    I think the same thing what @dolosaviour wrote.
    I don't like sound of bas, but this "flute"? sound it's really nice.

please leave some feed at my new beat.
    Kozibeats - Laser [all Feed for Feed]

Thanks
    Really cool vibes here, this is something ASAP Rocky would kill imo. Like others have said, there's a lot going on with the bass. It's a bit overpowering. I love the drum work, especially with the shakes that were panned stereo. Solid work brother!

Gonna leave some comments and a sub on your youtube. Would appreciate if you did the same. My latest beat: [F4F] schoolboy q x vince staples type beat
    You can check out my other projects, media outlets, and beat store through this link: https://linktr.ee/kazebeat

Thanks
    This is really heavy bro... I like that. It sounds different than the ordinary beats out there. I love the dark vibe to it. I think my neighbors like it as well haha.

Keep up the progress bro! Also, be sure to check out my new beat and leave some feedback!

Thread Information