[FREE]Asap Rocky x Travis Scott Type Beat -"Skull" | Dark/Trap Instrumental

kick and bass needs to cut through the mix more, especially the bass - bump up the mix volume and lower other stuff if needed

snare and hats are too loud and abrasive in the mix, have they been eq'd?

melody - very good notes, but maybe the instrument(s) could get sidechained to get a cool dynamic breathing effect?

overall really cool sounding dark stuff

I like the beat. It has a dope feel especially with that thing coming out at about the end of every bar. I liked it and the drums were really tight too. The mixing could be better in my opinion. Now im not an expert on mixing but I do know what I like. In my opinion I feel like the kick is being held back a little too much in the mixing. I like my kicks to be punchy and to 'kick' through the other parts of the drum. So i feel like the low ends were really being held back. But i feel like everything else was mixed pretty well. I would appreciate a nice bassline too. I feel like I was really craving a nice and phat 808 under all those instruments. Dope beat was robbed of that. lmao but really Dope beat homie. Keep it coming. VIBRANT by Shaka Zulu | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Back