Fortnite Theme Song Trap Remix/Beat - Air Drop (Remixed Frotnite!!) F4F100%

You killed this! I really like the vibe. The drum programming is dope and the mix is well balanced. Keep up with the good work.

Check me out: Gasolina

this beat was pretty dope, i dont know fortnite but i liked the spacey reverb and the percussion really worked well with, as well as the flute also. I like the glitchy chops and overall variety throughout man, Keep it up was a nice listen. Could u return me some feedback at all? Thanks!! Lofi beat tape ''jointz###" (f4f)

You killed this! I really like the vibe. The drum programming is dope and the mix is well balanced. Keep up with the good work.

Check me out: Gasolina

this beat was pretty dope, i dont know fortnite but i liked the spacey reverb and the percussion really worked well with, as well as the flute also. I like the glitchy chops and overall variety throughout man, Keep it up was a nice listen. Could u return me some feedback at all? Thanks!! Lofi beat tape ''jointz###" (f4f)

good one right here! nice violin and bounce to the whole thing. a1

This my new video, share if like
YouTube

Ive never played Fortnite but this beat sounds nice very chilled/spacey drums are good and mix is clean nothing else to really say simple beat but thats all you need at times.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Bryson Tiller x Tory Lanez (Chilled Piano Beat) [F4F]

Thank you all so much!! Returned the favour!

Back