First track. Acceptable?

Lil Wire

I only did the vocals, so please leave your opinion on the lyrics and the flow.

I can't post links yet. My sound cloud name is Lil Wire, and the track name is "Authentic [Prod. Raichu Beats]"

Acceptable? All I can say is its alot better than my first track. I thought the lyrics were fine but you sound nervous in your delivery. Just relax and take your time. It takes a long while to be comfortable on a mic so dont give up fam!

Also I know you said you just did the lyrics but I could baaaarely hear the beat. Maybe you can tell whoever is doing that side of things to work on levels next time.

peace

Thank you for the reply man, I'll keep that in mind. I should be dropping my next track later tonight and I'll be sure to try and chill out more. If the beats quiet again I'll be sure to try and even out the audio.

I think the second track you posted is much better. I myself am learning how to mix my own vocals too so I;m not an expert but I feel like the second track's vocals are a tad bit too loud. Other than that not too bad at all.

Thank you for your feedback man! I really appreciate it, it really helps me out. I'm going to be working on my third track now, I'll be sure to make the vocals more balanced this time.

Back