First Beat Tape - Trial Run (F4F)

Man i dont think I could listen to the whole beat tape in one sitting. Not that it's bad. So i'm listening to crawl.. It doesnt sound complete. like theres no orchaestion to it. Not like that matters.... Thats just me but it is a lot better than my first and you've been doing this longer than me. Next track that yeah one... I'm feeling that mane the panning is tight ayo if you wanna network hit me up. digging the work so far.. return the feed

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ale-two-blunts-instrumental-feed4feed-515575/

Man i dont think I could listen to the whole beat tape in one sitting. Not that it's bad. So i'm listening to crawl.. It doesnt sound complete. like theres no orchaestion to it. Not like that matters.... Thats just me but it is a lot better than my first and you've been doing this longer than me. Next track that yeah one... I'm feeling that mane the panning is tight ayo if you wanna network hit me up. digging the work so far.. return the feed

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ale-two-blunts-instrumental-feed4feed-515575/

I feel you on crawl. It's one of my simpler beats but I felt like including it as something someone could just spit over, but yea there's not much going on. Appreciate the feedback man I'll listen to yours now. I'd be really down to work on something we can keep in touch.

yeah I was thinking that on crawl like how someone could kill this if a rapper touched it. but i dig your story man. it took me a year to be able to make a full beat like verse, chorus, bridge. Its gonna take me longer to make a beat tape. just how your story was. I'm gonna listen and prolly download your tape bro It just got good vibes to it

yeah I was thinking that on crawl like how someone could kill this if a rapper touched it. but i dig your story man. it took me a year to be able to make a full beat like verse, chorus, bridge. Its gonna take me longer to make a beat tape. just how your story was. I'm gonna listen and prolly download your tape bro It just got good vibes to it
thanks man i dig your work as well. you got potential to make some really cool shit so keep it up! It took me awhile to finish my project cause of school and work and stuff, but I'm glad it's finished.

Last edited:
Back