First Beat in 2yrs-Feedback4Feedback

GuessBeatz

What's up hope everyone is staying safe out there. Took a break from making beats for awhile, but decided to get back into it again recently. I'm just looking for any feedback on this beat as far was what I can do to get better. I'm definitely rusty so any advice or feedback is greatly appreciated. Leave your beats below and I'll be sure to give it a listen and offer any advice that I can.

I actually could rap on this, it’s very spacious. It sounds pretty well mixed, but I can’t really tell about the whole 808 issue the person above said, because the volume is so low being it’s not mastered. Perfect for someone like me who’s a emcee for mastering a song when done, but bad for a stand-alone instrumental. If you don’t get it mastered at least turn up the volume on the mix when you post it. And when you go to sell or give the beat to an artist, leave the volume down like how it is now. Hopefully that little tidbit helps. Check me sometime.
0hms - Back VS Iraq Prod by chuki F4F 100

I actually could rap on this, it’s very spacious. It sounds pretty well mixed, but I can’t really tell about the whole 808 issue the person above said, because the volume is so low being it’s not mastered. Perfect for someone like me who’s a emcee for mastering a song when done, but bad for a stand-alone instrumental. If you don’t get it mastered at least turn up the volume on the mix when you post it. And when you go to sell or give the beat to an artist, leave the volume down like how it is now. Hopefully that little tidbit helps. Check me sometime.
0hms - Back VS Iraq Prod by chuki F4F 100

The funny thing is I did master this haha but I guess i didn't do a very good job. So going forward I'm guessing I should just crank the gain up on my limiter more?

Back