Thread: First Beat in 2yrs-Feedback4Feedback

Thanks

First Beat in 2yrs-Feedback4Feedback

Sign in to disable this ad
    What's up hope everyone is staying safe out there. Took a break from making beats for awhile, but decided to get back into it again recently. I'm just looking for any feedback on this beat as far was what I can do to get better. I'm definitely rusty so any advice or feedback is greatly appreciated. Leave your beats below and I'll be sure to give it a listen and offer any advice that I can.

Thanks
    it sounds great after 2 years of break. I think you can improve your mixing, I think you can lower the 808 and saturate a little bit the drums. Overall, it sounds great, keep it up

leave your feedback here

PERSUADE. flute type beat | FREE | prod. zew Stroie F4F 100%

Thanks
    I actually could rap on this, itís very spacious. It sounds pretty well mixed, but I canít really tell about the whole 808 issue the person above said, because the volume is so low being itís not mastered. Perfect for someone like me whoís a emcee for mastering a song when done, but bad for a stand-alone instrumental. If you donít get it mastered at least turn up the volume on the mix when you post it. And when you go to sell or give the beat to an artist, leave the volume down like how it is now. Hopefully that little tidbit helps. Check me sometime.
    0hms - Back VS Iraq Prod by chuki F4F 100

Thanks
    Nice beat. The background vocals in the background compliment the track nicely. I don't hear any issues with the 808, I would add a little effects on the intro piano to match that mallet instrument you have.

Electricity by Majestic | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vato22 View Post
    I actually could rap on this, itís very spacious. It sounds pretty well mixed, but I canít really tell about the whole 808 issue the person above said, because the volume is so low being itís not mastered. Perfect for someone like me whoís a emcee for mastering a song when done, but bad for a stand-alone instrumental. If you donít get it mastered at least turn up the volume on the mix when you post it. And when you go to sell or give the beat to an artist, leave the volume down like how it is now. Hopefully that little tidbit helps. Check me sometime.
    0hms - Back VS Iraq Prod by chuki F4F 100
    The funny thing is I did master this haha but I guess i didn't do a very good job. So going forward I'm guessing I should just crank the gain up on my limiter more?

Thanks
    Yes until you get overall closest to 0.0 dB without clipping.

Thread Information