Final embrace - f4f

Cool track bro. I feel the intro was a little long took over 1 min for all the elements to come together. I like what you were going for but keep grinding. I would probably add a few elements as well to fill the track out a lil. At some point may want to consider buying some quality sounds too. Good work!

Would appreciate your feedback on my new track here

Dope love those chops they're wild. I wish the snare/clap was a bit tighter only because the one you have now sounds a bit dated and you wouldn't want an artist to overlook this for that reason. Besides that this is dope. Maybe turn the music down a tad to let the drums shine a bit more or even lowpass filter the music a little during the verse to give the artist a better distinction between verse and hook. Anyways, return thee feed when you can if you could drop a comment/like on my YT video that'd be much appreciated!

Return the feed - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-asap-mob-type-beat-trap-552845/#post50113711

This is decent but what I think would be cool imo is try making the bass notes match the piano sample at parts of the track, with a few perc's to carry your drum pattern to keep it being not so repetitive; Keep it up!

Back