Feedback4Feedback 100% 24hrs | ASAP Mob Type Beat | Trap

itzdlo

ayodlo

Whats up guys, please leave your feedback on the actual YouTube video! I promise to return the feedback for your beat / song within 24 hours with my honest opinion! I appreciate you all, thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
Love the instrumentation, that low - passed riff really fits in the mix well and takes out the frequencies of the part that would interfere with vocals. My only thought is that when the louder kick comes in it might be 1 or 2 decibels too loud but that's obviously just a preference thing. Mix is crystal clear and I'd love to hear more shit. Just curious, which DAW are you using?

That detuned violin is little bit creepy. Melodies are weird, they remind me of an old abandoned carnival at a day. I like that reverbed and delayed clap, it blends very smoothly in the mix. Well done bro this one is heater!

That main melody sample I believe is dope. Visuals fire too. Mix sounds crisp. Personally wasn’t a fan of the drum arrangement but good work g

Not bad but the beat is a bit too repetitive and non-nonchalant in presentation. Not bad overall, just wish you experimented a bit more.

Feedback on this please [F4F] Last

Lol you really asking for feedback? If you don't get your a$$ outta here. This beat is on point for real. You nailed every part of it. I personally love the strings in the beat the most. They give a very dark feel to the beat.

Back