Feedback for Feedback on an Uzi Vert type vibe!

love the visual , matches perfectly w the type of track you have here. while i dont hear uzi on this one Still a quality track. My ear wants to hear a crooner rnb style. ella mae, queen naija, or sza etc. mix sounds crisp and spot on not anything really to critique here as you did a good job! I noticed in the visual it says "Pur e beach" haha i wasnt sure if that was the song title till at the end i saw purple beach!

anyways dope track and heres my new one for feed back would appreciate your opinion here

love the visual , matches perfectly w the type of track you have here. while i dont hear uzi on this one Still a quality track. My ear wants to hear a crooner rnb style. ella mae, queen naija, or sza etc. mix sounds crisp and spot on not anything really to critique here as you did a good job! I noticed in the visual it says "Pur e beach" haha i wasnt sure if that was the song title till at the end i saw purple beach!

anyways dope track and heres my new one for feed back would appreciate your opinion here

Aye thanks my boy, gotta get better at titling these joints. The text on the video is suppose to run off but the way we did it made it look like different words haha... Good catch. Gotta get better at pickin who the type beat would be I feel like that throws off the listener 100% no matter what!

Thanks brotha. Respect all day!

Back