Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (Feedback for Feedback) Childish Gambino Type Beat - 'Superb'

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Don’t be so quick to take offense. These opinions help us get better. My boy ihuntbears told
    me last week my drums were weak sauce on a track. You know what I did? Didn’t get emotional. I went back and applied his suggestions and improved as a producer. now the track sounds much better and im thankful for his critique. Sorry man I won’t review your shxt anymore

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing View Post
    Don’t be so quick to take offense. These opinions help us get better. My boy ihuntbears told
    me last week my drums were weak sauce on a track. You know what I did? Didn’t get emotional. I went back and applied his suggestions and improved as a producer. now the track sounds much better and im thankful for his critique. Sorry man I won’t review your shxt anymore
    Sir, I am not emotional. However I've noticed you said boom bap heads got on your nerves.
    You were criticized in your own thread and took offense and decided it was an inherent flaw in those who critiqued your music. Thanks for your input though. Cheers.

Thread Information