[Feedback 4 Feedback] Take 2 - Dark beat, quick flow type of track called Boys II Men

BlackReal

The Black Reality
Yo, yo, FP!

I call this Take 2 because the [F4F] threads I hit, never hit me back and it kind of died off. Hopefully, I can get a bit more luck this go 'round.

MY LP, Clean II is dropping in October, but I plan on pushing this track and another one a little later on. Let me know what you think. There's a description in the SoundCloud page if you're interested in what the track is about.

I could really use some insight on what the mix sounds like to your ears, in particular. Thank you in advance! As usual, Feedback 4 Feedback on my end!

Honestly I have no complaints, lol. I don't know if you made the beat or not, but the mix was clean. (if you did make the beat, i'd problably suggest some variations). But overall good sound and good lyrics.

I appreciate that, man. I did make the beat and, funny enough, I actually consider this the "demo" version. Before the real deal comes out, I do indeed plan on giving the drums some variety, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to listen. I appreciate it.

Back