FEED4FEED Drake type beat (original visual)

tony brian

yO! i just uploaded my first beat after one year off
worked on my mix (Fruity compressor + EQ2 everywhere)
visual made with after effect

Last edited:
Good job with visuals, im loving that underwater feel! From the music side, I like that bass, it reminds me of 2010s of hip hop, it has that brassy sound. I would like to compliment the simplicity of this beat. Simple melody and simple drums are more than enough for a serious banger! Good work!
My latest : (F4F) JetsonMade Type Beat - Yellow

Drums are solid and I like that the repeating samples are mostly kept low in the background. Only thing I wasn't feeling was the 'What' vocal effect dominating the mix so much because I wanted to hear the quiet synths in a more atmospheric way, but the video is the real star of the show. Really nice editing man, looks very professional. Guess I need to learn to use After Effect.

Check out my latest if you get a chance. Cheers fam.

Drums are solid and I like that the repeating samples are mostly kept low in the background. Only thing I wasn't feeling was the 'What' vocal effect dominating the mix so much because I wanted to hear the quiet synths in a more atmospheric way, but the video is the real star of the show. Really nice editing man, looks very professional. Guess I need to learn to use After Effect.

Check out my latest if you get a chance. Cheers fam.

Thank you! you're right, the mixing of the voice is badly adjusted.

Your beat is hard af, i can see the whole A$ap Mob on this! You should add 'asap rocky type beat' to your title it will be more effective

Back