Feed for Feed! Honest feedback and I will do the same =)

DudeGotBeats

^^This is a track I mixed/mastered and produced. If I can get feedback about the song overall (mix, lyrics, beat) that would be great. Drop your links here and I will give my honest feedback :) :)

Edit: Those are my homies rapping, not me :p

Last edited:
yo honestly you have a unique style man it's dope. the beat is chill as well. In the first half, when you have the chorus effect go on and off of your vocals, it makes it sound dark and horrorcore-like... which i like, even though this isn't really a dark song. I'd love to hear you flow on a Devilish Trio type beat, although judging from your lyrics you may not be into that kind of thing. :P Your flow keeps a kind of constant sound to it, if that makes sense, that they do as well. here's an example of what I mean: BAKER - HIGH AS FUCK by BAKER YA MAKER | Free Listening on SoundCloud

here's mine by the way: [F4F] ALL Feedback is Returned!! - "my friends think i'm ok" beat

Last edited:
I really like the song itself, you caught the cool/don't f with us vibe well on here with the beat. I think you made your homies sound good!! I'll have to listen to this again on better headphones but from what I hear, the crashes may sound better if some of the high end is cut off or if it's turned down a tiny bit in the mix.

the originality of the production really got me bro and it sounds hard as fuck.On the chorus though, I'm struggling a bit to understand the lyrics and I think you have some extra high frequencies on the hats.But the overall mix and production are great and I really like you came with you own thing!Keep it up!

Really like the beat. Cool sound. Maybe the melody of the strings in the beat are mixed a little loud/harsh though. Vocals are dope, just mix in with the loud melody of the beat just a little too much. Drums go hard for sure and your friends can rap. Maybe just clean up a little bit of the mud in the mix. Still a cool track though.

My beat. Mesmerized - RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

Back