(Feed For Feed) GALAXY CLOUDS -- HIP-HOP SMOKING MUSIC

therealcon

wattup FP, back again wit another one. Been listening to alotta Cyhi lately and burning. Made this earlier for a morning warm up. Please let me know wat u yall think. drops your work after and I will gladly return some feed back. peace and blessings.

I appreciate yall!! I only been producing for 1-2 months so hearing this makes me feel accomplished because I been locked in the past few months. All feed returned! blessings.

I dropped feed for this over on illmuzik I think but I'll add some more here too anyways. :)

Gave it another listen and just wanted to say that I love the atmosphere of the whole thing... Very eerie and deep.. wonderful vibes.. Just add this to my previous feedback. :)

Thanks for your feedback too by the way!

That Galaxy clouds is really a unique beat. It gives the artist alot of ground to throw a verse on there. Great work homie.

I'd appreciate if you gave some feedback on this song i recently produced w/ artists Bear Pachino and Trell Fargo (Soundcloud player below)

Dope tracks bro. The first one sounded a bit too muffled.. I love the muddy feel but I also feel like their could be just a lil bit more top end, it feels too mid-range too me. Nevertheless the vibe is cool man.. a new feel for me. Great work

I digging the idea nice ambience! Dope sample work and nice drum breaks. You should work on your mix this got serious potentional if you mixed well. I saw that you're new into producing so take some time and watch some mixing tutorials on yt, then implement in your own beats. Stay focused!

Let me know what you think; Meek Mill x Shindy Type Beat - Trapped

That Galaxy clouds is really a unique beat. It gives the artist alot of ground to throw a verse on there. Great work homie.

I'd appreciate if you gave some feedback on this song i recently produced w/ artists Bear Pachino and Trell Fargo (Soundcloud player below)

DOPE as piano melody you got going there. artist flows blended nicely over the beat. I'm digging this forsure, if I listened to this on a Friday night I would be turning up LOL coz I'm over here head bobbin on Monday bout to go crazy. good work overall all the way around.

As far as my beat goes thank yall for the feed I will work on fixing some of the "muddy" and "distortion" to give it a more clear sound. maybe I will re upload maybe not lol. either way taking all of this feed into consideration thank yall so much. bless.

I digging the idea nice ambience! Dope sample work and nice drum breaks. You should work on your mix this got serious potentional if you mixed well. I saw that you're new into producing so take some time and watch some mixing tutorials on yt, then implement in your own beats. Stay focused!

Let me know what you think; Meek Mill x Shindy Type Beat - Trapped

ACTUALLY this is not a sample, I tweaked and played with alotta of noises on this beat. I like to go towards a more complex sound every time I make a beat. I feel like now a days a lot of these beats sounds the same, so I try to really make my own style lol. thank you for that feed man really appreciate that.

Yeah, it definitely would work on a specific project/specific artist. As a track by itself it doesn't work, there's still something missing after the loop ends. The loop itself, as others have mentioned, sounds dope - really dark and can be pushed in many directions lyrics wise. Would be dope to hear it going further, either with a rapper or an EP. Nice one!

Mycelial Cords - Lost Dreams | Danny Brown x Clipping x Earl Sweatshirt

Word, I will work more on this to add extra instruments into the whole project overall. Thanks for the feed! I did the same on your thread!

Cyhi di movin around? I didn't know that.

Any way. Whoa dude. This is some really heady shyte. It's tense. It's like a... fog of ambience. You can make out stuff when you're close to it but it's like I'm on venus searching for my space rover. This could be in a post-apocalyptic movie. Listening-wise, I love the drum! I dunno how it was done but cool stuff. I does tend to drone in places, but I think that's the intent. Sounds like something from silent hill 3 where everything has a lot of tension.

I like it a lot. I will be checking out the rest of your portfolio for this type of lush production.

Check my nonsense out in the meantime.

h t t p s: //soundcloud.com/kidd-digi/sets/cloudy-vision-god-album-2017 (Can't do links quite yet...)

Kudos!

Back